Clearwater Chlorine Tablets for Swimming Pool and Spa Treatment – 5KG Tub
Bestway Clearwater 5 kg Multifunction Mini Tablets are the essential way to make sure that your pool stays clear and hygienic. Designed to be used with the Bestway Chemical Floater – slowly releases the chlorine, algaecide and clarifier chemicals into the water to keep it consistently clean.
They are the easy and mess-free way to keep your pool clean, hygienic and looking clear.These tablets have multiple beneficial effects on your pool.
They contain; chlorine, which kills bacteria and disinfects water; algaecide which kills and prevents the build-up of algae and clarifier, which can clog up your pool’s filter.
Tablet chlorine has a long shelf life, so this easy to use tub container of 250 individually wrapped mini tablets is a cost effective way to make sure you always have tablets to hand, as they are a crucial chemical for any home pool set up.
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be carefully read and followed. Thankfully the container of 5kg Multifunction Mini Tablets is clearly labelled with warnings and precautions that should be heeded at all times. You can also find safety information and details on using chemicals on the Bestway® Chemical Advice page.
- Miami Airjet
- Vegas Airjet
- Saint Tropez Airjet
- Palm Springs Airjet
- Paris Airjet
- Hawaii Airjet
- Siena Airjet
- Monaco Airjet
- Palm Springs Hydrojet
- Hawaii Hydrojet Pro
- Havana Airjet
- New York Airjet
Product Safety Warnings
- Keep container dry
- Wear eye/face protection
- Keep out of the reach of children
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Wear suitable gloves
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid contact with skin
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible)
- Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapour/spray
- Keep locked up
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine)
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause respiratory irritation
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May intensify fire; oxidizer