Bestway Clearwater Spa Chemical Starter Kit
The Bestway Clearwater Spa Chemical Starter Kit is the utmost starter chemical package for inflatable hot tub care. The package is designed especially for Lay-Z-Spa hot tubs but can be used on any and all home spas. Included are a variety of products that enable the user to properly maintain and protect their spa. The guide even comes with an FAQ guide that will talk you though testing your spa’s chemical levels as well as administering the supplied products.
Chemical treatment in your spa is essential – it doesn’t matter how long or how often you plan on using it. That’s why Clearwater have packaged together 500 g Chlorine Granules for disinfection, 500 g pH Plus and 700 g pH Minus for adjusting alkalinity levels, 500 ml Foam Remover and 25 Dip Test Strips to test for alkalinity, chlorine and pH.
Each component is available to purchase separately should you need a top up.
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be followed and heeded very carefully.
Product Safety Warnings
- Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet
- This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste
- Keep container dry
- Keep out of the reach of children
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Avoid contact with skin
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
- Keep locked up
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine)
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause respiratory irritation
- Causes serious eye damage
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas